I spend a lot of time answering questions for my clients about what they can do to get more visitors to their sites. The thing is there is no easy answer to sum it all up. It is an ongoing process that takes commitment from site owners to work on their own and with their web designer to get the results that they want.

Some of my clients have made this commitment. Some, I have not heard from since the day their site went live. They paid good money for their site and they pay their hosting every month but their sites are sitting there and no one is coming.

I have developed this site as a coaching forum to help my clients and others to learn simple tasks that they need to in order to grow their sites. I know we are all busy but we all have a vision to grow our online business or we wouldn’t have a web site to begin with. All it takes is 30-60 minutes each day to take steps toward greater success with your site.

Not only will I be coaching you myself but I will have marketing professionals guest blogging here. So please subscribe to this blog and lets start to grow our businesses!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

69 articles to help you promote your website

Tinu Abayomi-Paul, Morgan Lighter, and Cindy Lighter - the Traffic Tips team - have compiled a very long list of articles, tips and information to help you promote and get traffic to your website. There is a lot of information here. I suggest taking it in small bits, doing some research and deciding what is right for your business.
http://freetraffictip.com/the-updated-free-traffic-methods-master-list.php