I spend a lot of time answering questions for my clients about what they can do to get more visitors to their sites. The thing is there is no easy answer to sum it all up. It is an ongoing process that takes commitment from site owners to work on their own and with their web designer to get the results that they want.

Some of my clients have made this commitment. Some, I have not heard from since the day their site went live. They paid good money for their site and they pay their hosting every month but their sites are sitting there and no one is coming.

I have developed this site as a coaching forum to help my clients and others to learn simple tasks that they need to in order to grow their sites. I know we are all busy but we all have a vision to grow our online business or we wouldn’t have a web site to begin with. All it takes is 30-60 minutes each day to take steps toward greater success with your site.

Not only will I be coaching you myself but I will have marketing professionals guest blogging here. So please subscribe to this blog and lets start to grow our businesses!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

FREE Business Workshop by Phone!!

Hello! You don't know me, but I am one of Margaret's web design clients and (obviously) a RAVING FAN of hers. She is building me a phenomenal website with "all the fixins" and I am eternally grateful. You see, after being burned (to the tune of $6000 by another "web designer") I was doing all of my "web development" myself. BIG MISTAKE! =) You can see what I have been working with (and sign up for my info-rich, business building ezine) at www.womenwhowow.com.

Anyway, in honor of Valentine's Day, Margaret has "twisted my arm" to get me to extend you a FREE offer. And I am actually happy to do so, because I absolutely LOVE working with small business owners.

With V-Day JUST passing, I trust you spent time thinking of, preparing for, and celebrating with that special someone. No doubt V-day is a day to really celebrate the love we so often take for granted in the day-to-day "grind".

BUT, if your business is asking, "But what have you done for me LATELY?" I have just the "business gift" to get you out of the doghouse!! =)

As a special gift for you and your business for Valentine's Day, you can attend my upcoming "Workshop By Phone" entitled, Mining Your Acres of Diamonds. On this call, we will be discussing the EASIEST way to put more money in your pocket... by "mining your acres of diamonds": your own past (and current) customers and clients! The call will take place on Tuesday evening, February 19th at 7PM.

So many businesses spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to secure NEW clients and let their past clients go without any contact or attention. BIG mistake!! Dial in to see how you can put more money in your pocket using very simple techniques. On this call, I will share with you everything you need to know... with paint-by-numbers simplicity... to mine your own acres of diamonds for more PROFIT this month!!

After MONTHS of urging from my own business coaches, my coaching fees will increase from $347 per month to $695 per month in March. So, many people happily pay $39.97 for these "workshops by phone" to have access to me -if for nothing more than the open Question and Answer period. Because of Margaret, you don't have to PAY... but you do have to register. =) So, send a blank email to momswork_workshop@mchsi.com. You will get an automatic reply with all of the "call - in details".


Dedicated to YOUR WOW Factor,

B. Michelle Pippin
www.womenwhowow.com